The lecture begins on Effective prevention, detection and mitigation to strengthen and improve your organisation's resilience to cyber threat. This will cover:
- preventing cyber attacks through effective training, solutions and strategies
- detecting threats early with robust processes and behaviours
- mitigating the impact of cyber threat with improved industry communication and knowledge of emerging technologies and trends
Followed by a panel discussion on Lessons learned on building and evolving your organisation's response to cyber attacks. This will cover:
- creating a culture of security awareness and investment buy-in for effective training and technology
- with the rapid prevalence and evolution of cyberattacks, how to build an effective response strategy?
- lessons learned on mitigating reputational and financial damage after a cyber intrusion
- what can we do now to reduce vulnerability and manage cyber risk?
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession through our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining
standards and championing continuing professional development.
We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.