Statements for Professional Standing (SPS)
We are committed to supporting and promoting professionalism in the regulated advice sector and the wider financial services industry. As part of our responsibilities as an FCA Accredited Body, we offer Statements of Professional Standing (SPS), available for both our members and non members.
- Completion of a Level 4 qualification, including any required qualification gap-fill , that appears on the list of approved qualifications in the FCA Handbook
- Completion of an annual CPD programme that meets the requirements set out by the FCA
- Action in accordance with APER / COCON
- Adherent to a Code of Ethics
- "Active" CF30 status on the FCA Register OR registration with a firm who holds Relevant Authorised Person (RAP) status with the FCA.
- Members: £44
- Non-members*: £81
*Non-members have the opportunity to become members during the application process and would immediately benefit from the discounted price for SPS as well as other products and services.
Applications take just a few minutes via the online portal.
Alternatively you can download and complete the application form
and submit by email or posted to the address provided on the form.
Visit the Application Process page for further explanation and guidance.