UKFR provides a solid introduction to the financial sector, by exploring the rules and regulations that govern the industry and the social-economic factors that impact on personal financial plans. As a number of our qualifications contain the UKFR module, this provides you with an excellent foundation to progress onto study in other areas.
UKFR appears in both the Financial Services Administrator and the Compliance/Risk Officer apprenticeship standards, providing you with a foundation which underpins employment in many fields within the sector.
Your studies will cover:
- Purpose and structure of the UK financial services industry
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA’s) main aims and activities
- Rules and regulations and the FCA’s approach to regulating firms and individuals
- The main areas of financial advice, asset classes and financial services products
- The impact of socio-economic factors on personal financial plans
The UK Financial Regulation is a Level 3 award registered with Ofqual in the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF).