Andreas designs and delivers courses in finance around the world. His current client list includes the London Stock Exchange, Paribas, and the European Investment Fund. Andreas has led graduate programmes at CSFB, Barclays, the FSA, Reuters, HSBC, and IBM. He also provides individual coaching on communications and technical areas to a FTSE100 company board director and senior partners at ‘magic circle’ law firms.
Financial Analysis, Equity Analysis, Bond Analysis, Analysis of Financial Institutions, Company Valuation.
- Consultancy with BNP Paribas IA in Paris: 2016 – Present
- Training Director at FT Knowledge/Pearson: 1999 – 2016
- Financial trainer at DC Gardner/Euromoney: 1997 – 1999
- Investment analyst at Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas: 1993 – 1997
- Price Waterhouse Coopers. Graduate program. Qualified as an ACA with first time passes throughout: 1988 – 1992.
- Master of Studies in Modernist Literature – St Catharine’s College, Cambridge University: 2003 – 2005
- BA in English Literature and Linguistics (First class honours) – Leeds University: 1985 – 1988.
London Stock Exchange
Financial Conduct Authority
Hermes Asset Management
The Story is Everything – Creative Storytelling for Business (Quercus), 2022.
The Devil’s Deal – An Insider’s Guide to How Money is Made (FT Prentice Hall), 2012.
Voted Best Speaker at the internationally renowned Financial Times Intro to the City Programme for six years running.