Andy has over 40 years’ experience in relationship management and marketing. He lectures in strategy, marketing, management, and relationship management.
Relationship management, management, strategy, sales, marketing
- NatWest Mortgage Services
- Head of Introducer Sales: 1997 – 2001
- Head of Marketing: 1995 – 1997
- Peterborough linkage, Senior Manager: 1993 – 1995
- NatWest, Various managerial, credit analysis, HR positions: 1976 – 1993
BSc (Hons), Economics, University of Wales: 1976.
PGHCE, University of Central England: 2005.
Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice (CEMAP), ifs: 2000.
Dip M, Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM): 1996.
ACIB, Institute of Bankers: 1979.
Various assignments, including for Warwick Business School, Kuwait Institute of Banking Studies, Capita and Barclays Bank, Bank of Valletta (Malta).
Various articles for NatWest in-house publications: 1990–2001.
The London Institute of Banking & Finance.
Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Visit Andrew Beck's LinkedIn profile