Graham is the Director of the UK Business Mentoring Group. Here he supports boards and business owners on areas such as business growth, strategy, succession planning, governance, turnaround, leadership, and sale. He has 30 years’ experience in banking and financial services across a host of disciplines.
Retail, business and commercial banking, relationship management, strategy, professionalism and ethics, and risk management with a particular focus on credit and anti-money laundering.
- UK Business Mentoring Group Ltd, Director: 2019 – present
- The London Institute of Banking & Finance, Chief Examiner: 2019 – present
- The Chartered Banker Institute, Academic Associate and Mentor: 2019 – present
- Alpha Bank London Ltd, General Manager and Head of Relationship Banking: 2015–19
- Alpha Credit Group PLC, Board Director: 2015–19
- Emporiki Group Finance PLC, Board Director: 2015–19
- RBS/NatWest PLC, Regional Director as well as various other leadership and risk roles: 1989–2015.
The Chartered Insurance Institute, Financial Planning Certificate 1, 2 and 3.
External committee work
- Chartered Fellow, The Chartered Banker Institute: 2021
- Fellow, The London Institute of Banking and Finance: 2020
- Chartered Banker, The Chartered Banker Institute: 2018
- Associate, The Chartered Banker Institute: 1993.
View Graham Ballantyne’s LinkedIn profile
- NED Cavity Dental Training Ltd
- NED/Trustee, Raw Workshop Ltd
- St Birinus School, Vice Chair of Governors and Chair of Curriculum and Standards.