Graham is the Director of UK Business Mentoring Group. Here he supports boards and business owners on areas such as business growth, strategy, succession planning, governance, turnaround, leadership, exit planning and as an executive coach and non-executive director. He has 30 years of experience in banking and financial services across a host of disciplines.
Retail, business and commercial banking, relationship management, strategy, professionalism and ethics, and risk management with a particular focus on credit and anti-money laundering.
- UK Business Mentoring Group Ltd, Director: 2019 – present
- The London Institute of Banking & Finance, Chief Examiner: 2019 – present
- The Chartered Banker Institute, Academic Associate and Mentor: 2019 – present
- Alpha Bank London Ltd, General Manager and Head of Relationship Banking: 2015–19
- Alpha Credit Group PLC, Board Director: 2015–19
- Emporiki Group Finance PLC, Board Director: 2015–19
- RBS/NatWest PLC, Regional Director as well as various other leadership and risk roles: 1989–2015.
- Chartered Fellow, The Chartered Banker Institute: 2021
- Chartered Banker, The Chartered Banker Institute: 2018
- Associate, The Chartered Banker Institute: 1993
- The Chartered Insurance Institute, Financial Planning Certificate 1, 2 and 3: 1994.
External committee work
- Fellow, The London Institute of Banking and Finance: 2020.
View Graham Ballantyne’s LinkedIn profile
- NED Cavity Dental Training Ltd
- NED/Trustee, Raw Workshop Ltd
- St Birinus School, Vice Chair of Governors and Chair of Curriculum and Standards.