Lucia is an experienced Higher Education Assessments Executive, with a diverse background in various aspects of the higher education domain within university environments. She holds a degree in Banking and Finance, which has provided her with a solid foundation in financial management, research, and analysis.
Over the years, Lucia has acquired extensive experience in the development and implementation of assessment policies, procedures, guidelines, and has successfully managed a wide range of assessment-related projects. Her expertise in higher education assessments, combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, makes her a valuable asset to any organisation. She is dedicated to continuously improving the quality of assessments in higher education and is committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in her work.
As a Higher Education Assessments Administrator at LIBF (2022-present):
- Coordinated the assessment calendar across all Higher Education programmes.
- Set up online assignments, tests, and exams.
- Processed reasonable adjustments and special considerations.
- Supported students, faculty, and staff with assessment-related queries.
- Ensured the smooth and compliant operation of digitally proctored exams.
- Collaborated with the Quality team to resolve malpractice cases and maintain data requirements.
- Continuously identified and implemented improvements to services.
As an Academic Admin Support with various reputable Lecturers (March 2020-present):
- Prepared assessments.
- Created online exams and assessments.
- Marked exams and assessments.
As a Pharmacy Advisor (2017-2020) in the healthcare field, honed valuable transferable skills in a range of areas relevant to providing excellent pharmacy services. These include:
- Healthcare counter and dispensary management, including labelling and processing patient data, and dispensing medicines.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of pharmacy services through effective start and end of day procedures.
- Stock monitoring, budget reporting, and implementing pricing strategies to ensure efficient operations.
- Monitoring and managing refunds, returns, and exchanges to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Registering new patients and maintaining focus on a high standard of patient care. Collaborating with doctors and GP practitioners to provide comprehensive care and accurate information.
- Monitoring quality reports and patient information leaflets to ensure adherence to regulations and best practices.
- Staying up to date with the latest updates in the British National Formulary to ensure that accurate informed advice is delivered to patients.
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance – London Guildhall Faculty of Business and Law 2012-2016
- 2019 Healthcare advisory services – Boots Pharmacy
- 2016 OFSTED Registered Childcare
- 2010 Barnet College London, Childcare, Education, and level two Teaching Assistant
- Wellness and Wellbeing for Women, Holistic Science, Coaching
- Early years wellbeing for multilingual children
English, Romanian, Greek
External committee work
Involved in various charity projects for the following Organisations: Healing Hands doTerra and OcuMel UK