Lynsey has over 25 years experience in financial services – ten years as a relationship manager in retail and private banking and over ten years as a wealth planner/financial adviser.
Since selling her wealth management business in 2018, Lynsey has retrained as an education assessor. She focuses on the apprenticeship sector, supporting and coaching learners on higher level financial services apprenticeship standards. She also tutors advanced diploma and certificate level banking qualifications and writes and delivers training programmes to banks and their employees in different subjects.
Retail, private and business banking – covering relationship management, bank risk, bank Strategy, professionalism and ethics – as well as wealth management and financial planning, particularly specialising in retirement planning.
- Sisu Education and Consultancy Services Ltd, Freelance Educator, Trainer, Assessor, Coach and Tutor and Financial Services Consultant: 2018 – present
- Director and Senior Wealth Planner for AAG Wealth Management, part of St James’s Place: 2009–18
- Relationship Manager/Private Banker with Investec Private Bank: 2006–08
- Relationship Manager/Private Banker with C Hoare & Co: 2001–06
- Lloyds TSB Retail Banking, Management Trainee, Branch Manager and regulated financial adviser and mortgage adviser: 1999–2001
- Co-op Bank: 1997–99.
- BSc (Hons) Financial Services / Associateship Chartered Institute of Bankers dual qualification
- DIP PFS Financial Planning
- Certificate Mortgage Advice & Practice (CeMAP)
- Financial Planning Certificates 1, 2, 3
- AF5 Chartered Level Financial Planner
- CAVA-qualified Education Assessor
- I am currently completing my Level 4 IQA (Internal Quality Assurer) qualification.
Various corporate clients, writing bespoke retirement and pensions training material: 2018–22.
Basic French and Italian.
- Australia Chamber of Commerce, ‘Smart Investing for Women’, Guest Speaker alongside Dame Helena Morrissey: 2017
- The Champion of Women Awards, Judging Panel: 2017.
Chartered Banker Institute.
View Lynsey Sykes Davis’ LinkedIn profile