Nkululeko Tshuma has over 25 years of experience in the education and training sectors. He spent 10 years as a high school teacher, 10 years as an academic and programmes administrator, and eight years as a learning and development trainer and facilitator. He is currently the faculty administrator, providing administrative support on various activities.
Programmes management, facilitation and training, career guidance, course designs, assessment, and moderation coordination.
- The London Institute of Banking and Finance, Faculty Administrator: Sept 2022 – present
- South & City College Birmingham, Faculty Administrator: April 2022 – August 2022
- Sanctuary Ltd Support Worker Learning Disabilities: Feb 2021 – present
- Impact Training and Development Institute (SA), Learning and Development Officer: July 2017 – December 2020
- Rosebank College, National Programmes Manager: Teaching & Learning: 2015 – May 2017
- Meridian Karino Independent School HOD -Life Orientation and EMS: Jan 2015 – Sept 2015
- African Centre for Capacity Development and Empowerment. Training Coordinator/facilitator: 2008 – 2014
- TACT- BDM (SA) Business Development Executive: January 2007 – March 2008
- Zimbabwe School of Mines, Academic Registrar: 2005 – 2006
- Institute of Credit Management, Principal Administrator: 2004 – 2005
- Teacher: January 1998 – 2004.
- Master’s degree in industrial and Organisational Psychology University of South Africa: 2019 – present: Research Title: A Phenomenological Exploration of Staff Retention Strategies in Private Higher Education Institution
- B Com Honours in Industrial and Organisation Psychology University of South Africa: 2014 – 2015
- B Com Degree in Industrial and Organisational Psychology University of South Africa: 2009 – 2013
- Diploma in Education Secondary University of Zimbabwe: 1996 – 1997.
CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development 2021: in progress.
English and Zulu
Chartered Institute of People Development