Tomasz is a financial services professional, fintech entrepreneur and adviser. He was educated at Cass Business School and the University of Cambridge. He holds the CFA charter.
Tomasz specialises in new product development and driving portfolio growth in the areas of consumer and SME lending. During the course of his career, he has held roles with the incumbents and digital finance challengers alike. He is the founder of Filentia, a social impact financing group. He also advises several UK and European fintechs and serves as a non-executive director at Bighous and the National Liberal Club.
Digital banking, fintech, consumer and SME lending, entrepreneurship
- Head of Product, Funding Circle: 2021 – present
- Non-executive Director, National Liberal Club: 2021 – present
- Non-executive Director, Bighous, 2019 – present
- Founder, Filentia Sp z o o: 2019 – present
- VP Group Products, Barclays Bank UK: 2018–19
- Consumer Lending Product Lead, Metro Bank PLC: 2016–17
- Commercial Manager, Barclaycard: 2012–16.
Masters in Entrepreneurship
Cambridge Judge Business School
University of Cambridge: 2020
BSc (Hons), Management, Cass Business School, City University of London: 2012.
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA): 2017Tomasz is a financial services professional, fintech entrepreneur and adviser. He was educated at Cass Business School and the University of Cambridge. He holds the CFA charter.
Member, CFA Institute and CFA UK
Founding Member, Cambridge University Social Impact & Sustainability Society
View Tomasz Bilakiewicz's LinkedIn profile