Yash is the founder and CEO of Arrowbanc Group, which offers management consulting, legal services, and financial services to a variety of industries, including real estate, banking, export-import, and numerous collaborating organisations. Yash created ABG Financial – a non-banking financial company and a platform where investors can help early-stage enterprises – in January 2020.
His skillset blends artificial intelligence and finance. He’s currently collaborating with numerous governments across the world to meet the Fintech goals by 2030. In addition, he is pursuing an MSc Finance from Queen Mary, University of London, to further his understanding of finance.
Fintech, artificial intelligence (machine learning, deep learning, neural networks), data science, blockchain, cybersecurity, cryptography, natural language processing, banking practices, private equity and venture capital, merger and acquisitions, wealth management, asset management, risk management, capital markets, competitive strategy, organisation design and management accountancy.
- ABG Financial, Director: 2021 to present
- Arrowbanc Consulting Group, Director: 2020 to present
- Arrowbanc EXIM, Director: 2020 to present.
- Certified Management Accountant: 2022
- MSc Finance, Queen Mary University of London: 2021–22
- MSc Artificial Intelligence, Queen Mary University of London: 2020–21
- Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering), Sikkim Manipal University: 2015–19.
Institute of Management Accountants.
View Yash Singh's LinkedIn profile