University Campus - We are providing regular information and support to all our current and prospective students.
The Lovat Lane Campus is now closed.
All our face-to-face lectures, seminars and assessments are now being delivered online – and we’re still here to support you.
We will be sending out further information about assessments in due course. Please continue to read emails to keep up to date with the latest information. Thank you for bearing with us.
Here's the latest information for apprentices studying with us.
- We are continuing to deliver our academic programmes in line with the scheduled timetable, and all course materials are online.
- Unfortunately any face-to-face workshops have had to be cancelled, postponed or moved online.
Students should have already been told about arrangements for any workshops planned in March or April.
- Arrangements for future workshops will be confirmed in due course.
- All webinars continue to be recorded and available digitally.
- For any apprentices expecting progress reviews, your personal tutor will be in touch as normal to arrange. These will be conducted remotely until further notice.
Breaks in learning
- As per published Government advice if apprentices cannot attend training (see 'Disruption to training'), a break in learning can be initiated.
- If you think you need to initiate a break in learning, please speak to your employer first and then contact us by email: email@example.com
- Assignment submissions are unaffected as these take place online.
- At present all exams are scheduled to take place as planned. If this changes, we’ll give students plenty of advance notice.
The exam regulator, Ofqual, is working closely with schools and colleges on assessments and how final grades will be calculated. These will be based on a number of different pieces of evidence.
If you have an offer of a place from us, we would like to reassure you that we will be judging each individual's application on their merits and will be flexible in assessing grades with respect to the offer we have made to you.
We will continue to monitor government guidance as things change and will provide regular updates.
Peninsular House offices
Our offices at Peninsular House are currently closed. Please contact staff by email or phone.
This office is currently closed. Please contact staff by email or phone.
Some of our events are being rescheduled but many of our upcoming events are now taking place as webinars. Please go to our events page to find out more.
School qualifications - The Government announced on 20 March how exams grades will be awarded for GCSEs and A levels and has now given further direction to Ofqual. Please visit our Financial Capability pages to find out more.
Relationship managers and the Financial Capability Support Team are available via email and telephone. Please contact the Financial Capability team if you have any questions about our qualifications for schools or upcoming visits.
Some exams are available remotely from mid-June. Please visit our Professional Qualifications page for further details.
On demand exams assessed at Pearson VUE centres
Pearson VUE re-opened some of their centres in the UK from 1 June 2020, so you may have the option to go to one of their centres. If you're planning to go to a centre, please check the relevant health and safety requirements.
Trade finance exams
Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists (CDCS) and Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees (CSDG) examinations worldwide have been impacted by COVID-19, with April examinations rescheduled to July. We are monitoring the situation in different regions, and are some other examinations are having to be deferred until October. We are working closely with our partners in each country and communicating with students affected.
Studying with us
You can still register to take our professional and corporate qualifications on our website, and study flexibly online at your own pace. You can access course resources through your MyLIBF account.
If you have any queries about your qualification or your studies, please contact us by email.
We are monitoring the situation as it unfolds and following government advice, according to the region. We are in regular contact with our students. Please contact the relevant team (details on the global learning webpage
) if you have any questions about our qualifications or your studies.