We are providing regular information and support to all our current and prospective students.
We'll be delivering all teaching and assessments online for the first three weeks of this term (1 to 19 February 2021). We'll then review the situation and guidelines, and if possible teach face to face in Covid-safe groups, as well as online, from then on.
As the situation is changing very quickly, we'll send you updates by email. So, if you're a student with us, please keep an eye out for our emails.
We are still providing online support to our students however if you need access to our facilities during this period, please contact the HE Programme team directly to discuss the options available. If you have any other questions or need any help, please contact the HE Programmes team.
- We are continuing to deliver our academic programmes in line with the scheduled timetable, and you will find all course materials online.
- All workshops are currently being held online.
- All online events (workshops and webinars) continue to be recorded and available digitally.
- All progress reviews are currently being conducted remotely.
Breaks in learning
- In accordance with government advice, if apprentices cannot attend training (see 'Disruption to training'), a break in learning can be initiated.
- If you think you need to initiate a break in learning, please speak to your employer first and then contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All assessments (assignment submissions and exams) are taking place online according to the published timetable.
The exam regulator, Ofqual, is working closely with schools and colleges on assessments. We will continue to monitor government guidance as things change and provide regular updates.
Peninsular House and Canterbury offices
Please contact staff by email or phone.
Most of our events are now taking place as webinars. Please see our events page to find out more.
Please visit our Financial Education pages for the latest information.
Relationship managers and the Support Team are available via email and telephone. Please contact the team if you have any questions about our qualifications for schools or upcoming visits.
Many exams are available remotely. Please visit our Professional Qualifications page for further details.
On demand exams assessed at Pearson VUE centres
Pearson VUE re-opened some of their UK centres in June 2020. So, if you wish, you may be able to sit your exam at one of their test centres.
If you are unable or prefer not to attend a test centre, most of our exams are available to sit remotely at home. You'll be able to find out more about your particular exam when you register for your course.
If you're planning to go to a centre, please check the relevant health and safety requirements.
Trade finance exams
Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists (CDCS) and Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees (CSDG) examinations worldwide have been impacted by COVID-19, but some exams are still taking place. We are working closely with our partners in each country and communicating with students affected.
Studying with us
You can still register to take our professional and corporate qualifications on our website, and study flexibly online at your own pace. You can access course resources through your MyLIBF account.
If you have any queries about your qualification or your studies, please contact us by email.
We are monitoring the situation as it unfolds and following government advice, according to the region. We are in regular contact with our students. Please contact the relevant team (details on our Global Learning page
) if you have any questions about our qualifications or your studies.