We are providing regular information and support to all our current and prospective students.
We have now returned to face-to-face teaching and are welcoming students back onto campus. This academic year we are using both our Lovat Lane campus and Peninsular House to deliver teaching. In line with government guidance, we do not have any social distancing measures currently in place. Masks are no longer required on campus from 27th January. Wearing a mask or not will be a personal choice after this date, but the government does suggest that you wear one in crowded, indoor spaces. Mask rules will remain in place on TfL and other London transport services.
Following positive feedback from students, we have retained some elements of online provision, such as the introductory videos to weekly topics and online assessments, alongside the extra mental health support we’ve put in place. You can now contact the HEP team at the support desk on 8th floor of Peninsular House, by email at HEP@libf.ac.uk or by phone on 0207 337 6294/3.
- We are continuing to deliver our programmes in line with the scheduled timetable, and you will find all course materials online.
- Workshops are being held both in person and online.
- All online events (workshops and webinars) continue to be recorded and available digitally.
- All progress reviews are currently being conducted remotely.
Breaks in learning
- If you think you need to initiate a break in learning, please speak to your employer first and then contact us by email: email@example.com
- All assignments are submitted online according to the published timetable.
We are now running on campus events again, offering prospective students the chance to explore our campus and meet staff and students. Our staff are all tested before coming onto campus. We'd encourage you to take a test too before attending and follow all the safety precautions while you're here.
See our upcoming student events.
Peninsular House and Canterbury offices
Please contact staff by email or phone.
Most of our events are taking place as webinars. Please see our events page to find out more.
We are monitoring the situation as it unfolds and following government advice, according to the region. We are in regular contact with our students. Please contact the relevant team (details on our Global Learning page
) if you have any questions about our qualifications or your studies.