Routes to Chartered Status
Responding to feedback from students and employers, we have launched a professional qualifications framework that focuses on giving firms and individuals the skills and capability they need to perform well in today’s financial services industry.
You can study for qualifications that are directly relevant to your current role as well as progressing towards recognised Professional
and Chartered designations as your careers develop. Teaching and assessments are flexible to fit around busy work commitments and timescales. The framework aligns with apprenticeship standards in financial services.
Whether you are new to the sector, looking to enhance your technical and specialist knowledge or an experienced professional, the framework will support you through every career stage. Your learning will ensure you develop the knowledge, skills and competence you need to excel.
Flexible for individuals
- Focused content
- Choice of qualifications based on need
- Delivery and assessment fit around commitments
- Recognition of prior qualifications and experience
- Ongoing learning and development through our community
Flexible for companies
- Training focused on advancing practical knowledge alongside team members’ careers
- Supports firms and individuals to meet FCA requirements
- Works with your in-house learning and development function
- A consultative relationship
For more information, view the new framework or explore our qualifications in banking and finance, mortgage advice, financial advice, trade finance and other specialist areas.