How the Level 7 Programme works
Drawing on our distinct approach of combining academic thought with industry experience, our Faculty deliver this course through a blend of:
You can start our Level 7 Programme at any time of year. And because it fits the Level 7 Apprenticeship Standard, you can fund it through your levy – up to £18,000 for each employee, subject to eligibility.
We require a minimum cohort size. Your learners should each either:
- hold a degree, or
- hold Chartered Associateship with us, or
- be able to demonstrate the appropriate level of relevant work experience.
If you’d like to talk to us about your candidates’ eligibility, contact our Head of Apprenticeships, Karen Taylor by email: email@example.com or phone +44 207 337 6290.
Four routes to MSc Banking & Finance and Chartered Associateship
- Stage 1 looks at the industry building blocks
- Stage 2 goes into more depth and detail
- Stage 3 prepares and supports your learners to successfully complete their dissertations
As a guide, we suggest the following modules which together align to the apprenticeship standard. However, we encourage you to talk to us about tailoring the learning to meet your specific needs.
The learning content in the four routes outlined below, is divided into three stages to take place over a minimum of 36 months.