This was an update to the second release of ifs e-test
™ and included the following additional enhancements:
- The ability to 'No Show' and upload a student's attempt as soon as it is known they won't sit, rather than waiting for their sit window to expire.
- Access to at least three specimen papers per unit.
- Access to result analysis in my ifslearning for specimen papers taken through v2.1.
- Greater control of the 'lock-down' facility of students' computers.
- Further reliability and performance enhancements.