Certified Financial Advisor Membership
A specialist membership category designed especially for financial advisers.
If you work as a financial adviser and hold a Statement of Professional Standing (SPS) with us we have some good news for you.
We are now offering a membership category for financial advisers. It has been introduced to help advisers maintain CPD, network with peers and keep their knowledge up to date.
As a Certified Financial Adviser you will get access to our existing member benefits such as the CPD logging tool, events and Financial World online.
Plus the following additional benefits:
- A programme of webinars throughout the year especially for the financial adviser community
- Articles and blog posts curated by our team of writers and editors
- A dedicated podcast for financial advisers
- A bi-monthly newsletter signposting you to all this new content
- A digital badge to display your status on LinkedIn and on your email signature (coming soon)
- Inclusion on our searchable Professional Services Register
Existing members who already hold an SPS with us will automatically be upgraded to Certified Financial Adviser.
New SPS applicants can apply for membership at the same time they apply for an SPS with us.
If you are currently studying the Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA) with us you will already have free membership for the duration of your studies. Once you have completed your studies, and apply for an SPS with us, you will be automatically be upgraded to Certified Financial Adviser.