Book your tickets
| Children (up to age 12)
| Lap seats (up to age 5)
Each ticket includes:
- Tea, coffee and pastries on arrival
- Entry to the grand surroundings of the Guildhall
- One hour celebratory drinks reception after the ceremony
- Afternoon tea including a range of sandwiches, cakes and finger foods
- Jazz trio performance
- Free entry to the Guildhall Art Gallery
Book you tickets
- Go to www.gownhire.co.uk
- Type ‘The London Institute of Banking & Finance' as your institution and follow the prompts.
Book your tickets by Friday 24 August. There is no limit on the amount of tickets you can purchase.
You can book your gown hire (if required) and photography (optional) at the same time. Visit the Gown hire & photography webpage for more information. You don’t have to order everything at once. If you want to order your tickets, gowning and photography at different times you are able to amend your booking until 24 August.
For assistance booking your ticket, gown hire or photography, please contact Ede & Ravenscroft on +44 (0)1223 861 854 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, The London Institute of Banking & Finance do not have access to the Ede & Ravenscroft booking service so will not be able to assist you with bookings enquiries.
If you require further information about the day itself or have general queries, please contact the Events team at email@example.com or on +44 (0) 020 7337 6286.