Financial Innovation Awards 2019: open for entries
10 June, 2019Heather Tilston
Our annual Financial Innovation Awards (FIA) are now open for entries!
Established in 1998, the awards set a benchmark for best practice, emerging products and trends across the sector in the UK and abroad.
The awards are judged by a panel of experts from across the finance, FinTech and academic sectors. There are 23 categories this year, including five new ones.
Alex Fraser, our Chief Executive says: “Financial services have a critical role to play in supporting society and economies around the world, delivering services that benefit us all. These awards recognise best practice, innovation and projects that are of value to both customers and communities. If you want to know what’s new and emerging in the finance sector, these are the awards to enter and watch!”
The awards cover:
- Products and services, including best new products and payments initiatives as well as two new categories – one for best new retail banking services innovation and one for most effective regulated advice initiative.
- Customer experience and delivery channels, including best mobile banking innovation and most effective customer service initiatives, as well as new categories in branch innovation and multi-channel experiences.
- Responsibility and inclusion, including workplace transformations, sustainable finance initiatives and best financial inclusion and outreach projects.
- The future of financial services, including most promising financial start-up, challenger bank of the year and best technology partnership.
Among last year’s winners were major banks and building societies, including Barclays, NatWest, Santander and Nationwide; start-ups including GoSimple Software; and FinTechs such as Amplify and Elliptic.
- Contestants have until 24 July to enter their submissions for discounted entry, with final entries closing on 7 August.
- The Financial Innovation Awards will be held on Thursday 21 November at the Hilton London Bankside.
Find out how to submit your entry to our Financial Innovation Awards
To follow our exclusive industry insight, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow our blog.