Ask the Press: What's happening in the Banking and Finance industry, globally
< return to all events
Normally it's journalists who get to ask the questions, but this is your opportunity to turn the tables on them!
If you want to know what journalists really think and get the low down about what's going on in the banking sector, this is the event for you.
Here are some of the questions they will tackle:
- What are some of the key issues facing the sector right now?
- How will the sector be affected by.... new technology, Brexit, climate change and world trade disputes?
- What are their predictions for the next 6 months - for the economy, for the sector, for the UK outside Brexit?
- What does the future look like - would you bet on UK banking remaining a global force?
We are inviting audience members to prepare questions on the above key topics to be submitted in advance of the event. A pre-selected number of these questions will be debated by the panel.Instructions for submitting your question will be included in your confirmation email.
The deadline for submissions is 16 October.
Nick Ferrari, Journalist and LBC Radio Presenter.
- Helen Cahill, City Reporter, Mail on Sunday
- Donal Griffin, Finance Reporter, Bloomberg News
- Professor Peter Hahn, Dean & Henry Grunfeld Professor of Banking, The London Institute of Banking & Finance
- Richard Northedge. ex City Editor for Daily Telegraph and regular Financial World contributor
Please note: There will be no refreshments available during this event. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.