Postgraduate Certificate in Fintech Webinar
< return to all events
Do you want to be a digital leader of the future? Our part-time Postgraduate Certificate in Fintech (PGCert in Fintech) can help you get there.By studying three modules, part time over ten months, you will:
- gain a sophisticated understanding of fintech and digital banking from a strategic perspective
- learn what's driving the digital revolution
- explore new business models, and
- look at the strategic choices available to both new and incumbent players.
On this online programme, you'll learn from academics with industry experience - as well as experts, founders and practitioners - to develop the knowledge and skills employers tell us they want. This means that when you graduate, you'll be better equipped to:
- move from a traditional banking role into the digital space, or
- progress your fintech or digital banking career
- lead a fintech startup.
And you'll be better placed to take up career opportunities - either in an established bank, a challenger or a fintech startup - in areas such as:
- fintech and digital banking
- product development
- digital innovation, and
- digital strategy.
Join our programmes team to get any questions answered about the course. Please see our schedule below.
Who should attend
|13:00||Introduction and welcome|
Hear from Helene Panzarino, Fintech Programme Director, exited entrepreneur, and educator about the industry and our certificate in more detail
|13:10 ||Q and A on the course|
Take this time to participate in Q & A with Helene in regards to all things Fintech and the questions that you have regarding the course
|13:20||Applying to the course|
Our HE Recruitment and Admissions Manager Freddie McCann will discuss applying to the course
|13:25||Q and A on admissions|
Ask any questions that you have surrounding your application
If you have already applied or you're interested in applying to the Postgraduate certificate in Fintech.