Speakers: Nicola Barker, Senior Academy Development Manager, St James's Place Wealth Management
Julian Hince, Head, Quilter Financial Adviser School
John Somerville, Head of Financial Services, Professional Education, The London Institute of Banking & Finance
Over the last 20 months a lot has changed for advisers:
- increased support for customers in financial difficulty
- adapting to support customers pre and post pandemic
- ensuring the most vulnerable customers have access to financial services
- adoption to digital services to offer better choices for your customers
Complex times produce complex financial situations. The need to understand a wider range of options, solutions, risks and implications for customers has never been greater for a financial advice professional.
We put together a diverse panel of speakers to discuss:
- why financial advice firms are encouraging more advisers to undertake level 6 qualifications
- the role becoming chartered plays in the market
- the qualifications available to advisers and how they can upgrade their skillset.
Our financial advice qualifications
support you throughout your career, whether you are starting out in an administration and planning role or are an experienced practitioner seeking to achieve chartered status.