Global career acceleration: opportunities with LIBF Trade and Transaction Banking qualifications
01 November, 2023LIBF MENA Webinar
Speakers: Alex Gray, Head of Trade and Transaction Banking, The London Institute of Banking & Finance
Doaa El Atawy, Trade Finance Operations Head, EGBANK
Hussain Haider, Head of Trade Finance, Alubaf
Mohamed Aryan, Head of Trade Product, National Bank of Bahrain
Are you a trade and transaction banking professional or looking to enter the field and advance your career? Interested in hearing success stories from experts who transformed their career through our award-winning qualifications? Look no further!
Sometimes, learning from other's experience can light the path to success - that's why we're thrilled to invite you to an engaging webinar hosted by Alex Gray, Director of Trade and Transaction Banking at LIBF. Alex will chat with special guests about their impressive career journeys in the sector, and how LIBF qualifications played a pivotal role in their achievements.
Learn how these seasoned professionals leveraged strategic insights, industry knowledge, and practical skills gained from LIBF's qualifications to propel their careers to success.
By participating in this webinar, you'll:
- gain actionable insights - learn from real-world examples how LIBF's qualifications can equip you with the tools needed to excel in trade and transaction banking
- expand your network - connect with fellow professionals, mentors, and experts who share your career aspirations, fostering invaluable relationships. There will be an opportunity for a Q&A session at the end of the webinar
- ignite your career - uncover how LIBF's industry-recognised qualifications can open doors to exciting opportunities and career advancement
- seize the future - embrace the chance to evolve in a rapidly changing financial world, armed with knowledge that sets you apart
- listen to exclusive conversations - hear about the latest developments and trends in the sector from industry leaders.