Nicola Barker, Senior Partnership Development Manager, St. James's Place Wealth Lewis Byford, Director, Antony George Recruitment Richard Cooper, Business Development Manager, LIBF Michaela Pashley, Managing Director, Practical Financial Exams
With the industry rapidly changing, it's never been more important for advisers to keep on top of their training to meet the demands of consumers.
In a landscape where financial advisers are tasked with delivering positive outcomes for customers and guiding them toward well-informed decisions, the need for comprehensive expertise in diverse options, solutions, risks, and customer implications has never been more critical.
Since Consumer Duty was introduced and becoming more integrated in everyday operations we've witnessed a surge in interest and enrolment in LIBF's Level 6 qualifications and the pursuit of Chartered status recognition.
We are hosting a Q&A webinar giving individuals the opportunity to:
• ask questions about our Level 6 qualifications
• understand the different qualifications we offer to support advisers
• how chartered status works at LIBF.
Our expert panel of speakers will delve into:
• why financial advisory firms are actively encouraging their advisers to pursue Level 6 qualifications
• how the significance of Chartered status is on the rise within the market.
If you've already obtained a Level 4 qualification in financial planning from LIBF or another awarding body, you're likely eligible to embark on the journey towards our Level 6 qualifications.
Don't miss out on this chance to advance your financial career and stay at the forefront of industry trends.