AI and document checking: the future of trade?
07 February, 2024LIBF MENA Webinar
AI is disrupting a multitude of industries - and the trade finance sector is no exception. Join us for a captivating webinar, delivered in partnership with ADGM Academy, with Alex Gray, Director of Trade and Transaction Banking at LIBF and CDCS author and renowned trade expert, Gary Collyer. Learn about the latest advancements in how AI is impacting the documentary credit checking landscape - and how you can evolve with it.
What to expect in this CPD-accredited webinar:
- Industry evolution - understand how AI is transforming documentary credit checking methods. Gain insights into emerging trends and how these changes can impact your role and industry as a whole and what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve.
- Enhance efficiency - explore how AI applications can significantly enhance the efficiency of documentary credit processes. Discover ways to streamline workflows, reduce manual efforts, and improve overall operational efficiency.
- Professional development - the webinar provides an opportunity to evolve professionally, ensuring that your skill set remains relevant and valuable.
- Adaptation strategies - receive practical insights on how to adapt and integrate AI tools into your current documentary credit processes. Understand the strategies and steps necessary to evolve alongside technological advancements.
- Q&A session - engage with industry experts Gary and Alex in an interactive Q&A session. Address your specific questions, seek clarification, and participate in meaningful discussions.
- Professional growth - leverage this webinar as a platform for continuous professional development. Receive a CPD certificate to validate your attendance and commitment to staying at the forefront of industry changes.
This session provides professionals like you, with a unique opportunity to proactively adapt to industry changes, enhance your skill set, and contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of your work.
Don't miss this chance to stay informed and prepared for the future of trade.