Terms & Conditions
As a condition of entry to the Young Financial Journalist of the Year Competition, all entrants and their parents or guardians on their behalf, agree:
- That the judge’s decision is final.
- No fee, reward or other recompense will be due to entrants other than as set out in the competition prizes.
- Written submissions will not be returned and correspondence will not be entered into with the entrants.
- The entrant grants us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to publish the entry in electronic format and hard copy formats at our sole discretion.
- Not to submit entries which have been published previously, whether in whole or part.
- That the entry will be the entrant’s own work and that it will not contain contributions from other people.
- That, at our request, any of the entrants will participate in publicity concerning the Competition and will, for that purpose, allow the use of his or her names, photographs and entries.
- That we will be entitled to make full and free use of images (moving or still) and/or sound containing the likeness of the entrant for the purpose of publicising the Competition.
- To release and discharge us, our agents and sub-contractors from any and all claims, demands or causes of action arising from the entry itself or its contents and to sign a release form to that effect if required to do so.
- The Competition is not open to employees or family members of The London Institute of Banking & Finance.