Full-time Masters fees, scholarships and student loans
Find out information about our fees, the scholarships we offer for Masters students, and student loans.
£12,000 UK and EU students
£15,000 International students
The Global Masters Scholarship
Worth £2,000 for self-funded overseas students from any country.
The UK Masters Scholarship
Worth £2,000 for self-funded UK students.
All of our degree graduates receive a scholarship of £1,500.
Apply for our masters programme and scholarship
- You must indicate for which scholarship you wish to apply on the programme application form.
- If you are applying for the Global Masters Scholarship, you are required to indicate within your application personal statement how you believe Masters study will support your understanding of international banking and finance.
- If you are applying for the UK Masters Scholarship, you are required to indicate within your application personal statement how you believe Masters study will support your understanding of banking and finance.
- Only one scholarship per recipient is available.
- Only applicants who have received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) on the closing date will be considered by the panel.
- All scholarship decisions will be made and notified to successful recipients after the admissions closing date.
Student loans for postgraduate Masters degrees are now available. You can claim over £10,000 paid in instalments (instalments determined by the Student Loans Company). The loan is a contribution towards the cost of study (ie it will be at the student's discretion to use the loan towards fees, maintenance costs or other costs), is non-means tested and paid directly to you.
UK nationals ordinarily resident in the UK and Islands for three years are eligible. The loan will also be available to EU, EEA or Swiss nationals ordinarily resident in the EU, EEA or Switzerland. Applicants must be under 60, without existing qualifications at Masters-level or above.
Visit the Students Loans Company to find out more and if you are eligible for a student loan.
Find out more