The Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees will develop your understanding of industry rules, legislation and the challenges relating to demand guarantees and standby letters of credit.
After studying CSDG, you will be able to demonstrate a high level of expertise in the complex issues associated with demand guarantee best practice.
Studying CSDG covers:
- Demand guarantees – including tender, performance and advance payment
- Indemnities, Suretyships and standby letters of credit and how they compare
- Scope of industry rules including URDG 758 and ISP98
- Parties involved in demand guarantees and their roles and obligations
- Risk issues, including types, control and mitigations
- Impact of external factors including governing law and force majeure
The Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees is a Level 4 qualification registered with Ofqual in the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).