The Certificate in Supply Chain Finance is relevant to all trade finance professionals seeking to implement tailored open account finance solutions.
By studying CSCF you will understand the importance of knowing your clients and the operation of their physical supply chains.
You will learn the standard definitions of SCF, how to identify funding gaps as a result of trade cycle analysis and how to understand clients’ needs. In addition, you will develop your skills in structuring and implementing SCF solutions.
Analysis of the client’s underlying trade cycle, accurate identification and application of financing and risk mitigation solutions (including foreign exchange management and settlement) are essential to be able to meet clients’ needs and expectations.
Developing a broad understanding of the available finance options is central to success in this industry.
The wide-ranging scope of this international qualification includes:
- Supply chain finance environment
- Role of traditional trade finance products
- Key components of trade cycle analysis
- Application and implementation of supply chain finance techniques and associated legal, technological, cost and risk implications
- Importance of innovation and strategy
The Certificate in Supply Chain Finance is a Level 4 qualification registered with Ofqual in the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).