Enrique has been teaching quantitative methods and finance related modules in Universities in the UK and abroad for the past 6 years.
He also has over 10 years’ experience in financial analysis having worked in the energy sector providing insights in valuation and investor relations. This gives him a unique perspective that helps students to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Statistical Learning, Interest Rate Modelling.
- ESCP Business School (Oct19 – present): Visiting Lecturer for the Statistics and Computer Skills models
- University of Law (Oct21 – present): Visiting Lecturer for the Economics Module
- Kaplan International College London (Jan16 – Aug21): Module Coordinator, Tutor, Digital Assessments Coordinator and VLE Champion.
- MSc Economics (Financial Economics) – Ibmec Business School: 2010 to 2012
- PGCert Sustainability – Fundação Dom Cabral: 2009
- BSc Economics – Federal University of Rio de Janeiro: 2003 to 2008.
Eletrobras (fourth largest clean energy company in the world): Investor Relations Analyst: 2008 to 2015.
English (Fluent), Spanish (Fluent), Portuguese (Fluent).
Institute of Mathematical Statistics.