Our apprenticeship programmes
Our higher apprenticeship programmes will help you attract, develop and retain staff – from entry level to senior executives.
Whether it’s a degree or an accelerated route to chartered status, we’ll work with you to tailor a programme for your business with a time frame to suit you. And while we’re running your programme, we’ll support your apprentices and managers with:
- regular one-to-ones with our experienced personal tutors to coach your apprentices
- three-way meetings where personal tutors discuss progress with apprentices and line managers
- weekly monitoring and reporting on apprentices’ progress in their online studies and attendance
- monthly management reporting, and
- assessment feedback for individual apprentices and reporting to managers with an overview of the cohort’s success.
We have three established apprenticeship programmes, that you can adapt according to your training needs. Or talk to us and find out how we can work with you to create something new. Contact our Head of Apprenticeships, Karen Taylor by email: email@example.com.