Are your students interested in studying finance at degree level?
We run open days at our university college campus, where our Outreach team cover everything your students need to know about studying finance with us, preparing for university and student life.
We'll talk about:
- the degrees we offer and the careers they can lead to
- what makes our faculty and our approach to teaching different
- the student support we're able to give as a smaller university
- the specialist and personalised careers guidance we give all our students, and
- last but not least, student life in London – including accommodation.
Coming to campus is an enjoyable day out and will give your students a better idea of what to expect from university – wherever they decide to study. It will inspire them to think about their careers and help them make better, more informed decisions about their future.
Funding your school visit
Our school visits are completely free. We may even be able to help some of your students with travel costs, if they:
- live in a POLAR4 area of Quintile 1 or 2
- are in, or have been in, the care of the local authority
- receive free school meals.
The funding is available on a first-come, first-served basis. So, if your school is planning to visit us – and you’re bringing students who may be eligible for this support – please contact our Outreach Team
City of London tours
The City of London is the place to be for anyone looking for a career in banking and finance. So, as well as our free on-campus visits, we offer the option of a guided walking tour around the financial district.
This is a unique experience that will give your students a taste of what the area’s like and a sense of what it might be like to work here.
- The tour costs £120 for a maximum of 25 people, which must include at least one teacher.
- For more than 25 people, an additional cost of £100 will pay for another guide.
When are school visits available?
We will run school visits in term time between 26 September 2022 and 4 February 2023, for:
- groups of fewer than 30, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- groups of more than 35 on Thursdays only.
We will confirm availability for school visits after 6 February at a later date.
We’re keen to welcome schools to our campus and to answer any questions you may have. So if the dates above don’t work for you or you have another query, please contact our Outreach Team.
Book your school visit
Once your institution has fully approved your planned school visit, please go ahead and complete the form below. Someone from our Admissions Team will then be in touch to confirm dates.
We will use and protect your personal data in accordance with current data protection legislation to register your school visit. Further details, including your rights, the disclosure of data to third parties, storage, retention and how to amend your personal data, can be found within our Privacy Notice (www.libf.ac.uk/privacy).
By registering you declare that the information you have entered is true and accurate, consent to the processing and use of your personal data as outlined in the Privacy Notice and accept our terms and conditions.