To zoom in or out:
- Click the three vertical dots in the top right to open the menu.
- Next to where it says 'Zoom' click '+' to zoom in and '-' to zoom out.
- Alternatively you can also zoom in by pressing 'Ctrl' + '+' and use 'Ctrl' + '-' to zoom out. 'Ctrl' + '0' will return zoom to the default level.
To change font or page size for all webpages:
- Click the three dots in the top right and then click 'settings'.
- At the bottom of the page that this opens click 'Show advanced settings'.
- Under the 'Web content' heading you can change the font size by selecting from the 'font size' drop down menu. You can also click 'Customize fonts' to change default fonts. You can change zoom level on all webpages by selecting from the 'page zoom' drop down.
To change colours
To change browser colours or view in high contrast you'll need to install an extension which allows this, such as the High Contrast extension. There should be a variety of extensions available on the chrome web store.
Here is a list of keyboard shortcuts for Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/157179